If you’re looking to Sell JDSUOLP-82 Fiber Scope Inspection Kit
JDSU OLP-82 Fiber Inspection System
The new OLP-82 from JDSU is the first handheld tool to combine pass/fail fiber inspection and optical power measurement (OPM) into one solution. As part of the new JDSU SmartClass Fiber family, the OLP-82 helps service providers guarantee a lifetime of system performance from their network connectivity and gives contractors an essential tool for delivering best-in-class reliable networks to their customers.
The OLP-82 is ideal for technicians at any skill level with instant pass/fail acceptance results for both end-face quality and OPM in one button push. The OLP-82 can also save test results and generate certification reports to document work quality. Integrating these capabilities into one system helps the OLP-82 drive technician behavior toward implementing today’s best practices in a seamless workflow that optimizes efficiency and reliability so they complete the job right—the first time.
The handheld OLP-82 can be used anywhere today’s fiber technicians go, up poles or down holes. Technicians get ultimate flexibility and performance from this powerful, easy-to-use solution that can help any technician become an instant fiber expert.
Combines Inspection and Test in One Handheld Device
Use either the onboard patch-cord microscope (PCM) or connect a P5000i digital analysis microscope to inspect fiber end faces and eliminate poor-quality components from entering your network.
Benefits of Using P5000i and PCM Together
Working with both the P5000i and PCM:
- Optimizes technician performance with tools designed for workflow
- Improves network activation with a reliable, repeatable processes
- Ensures test leads are safely stored when not in use
- Enables quick and easy inspection of both female (bulkhead) and male (patch cord) fiber connectors without changing tips
Automatic Image Centering
This convenient feature centers the fiber image on the screen.
Ultimate Portability and Organization
The hands-free carrier stores all essential tools, such as the inspection microscope, visual fault locator, and cleaning materials, in an organized, portable system that you can take with you to every job.
- Complete jobs faster, correctly, and on time—the first time
- Uniquely integrates fiber inspection and test for an efficient, easy-to-use solution that promotes best practices for handling fiber
- Analysis with pass/fail results on one handheld device
- Automatically and easily certifies fiber end-face condition and measures optical power making even new technicians fiber experts
- Easily generates certification reports
- Prove that work quality meets industry standards and customer specifications
- Use it anywhere
- A portable, organized, hands-free carrier for easy use inside homes, at demarcation points, or up on telephone poles and cell towers
- Field-portable OPM with multiple calibrated wavelengths from 780 to 1625 nm
- Automated pass/fail analysis for fiber inspection and test
- Supports both industry-standard and user-definable acceptance criteria
- Integrated connector certification reports
- Onboard storage for fiber inspection and test results
- Connects to a PC via miniUSB to export data and manage acceptance criteria using FiberChekPRO™ software
- Two USB ports to connect additional devices such as a P5000i microscope
- Automatic fiber-image centering
- Modern, smartphone-style user interface with touch screen
- Rugged, weather-proof design
JDSU FFL-050 Visaul Fault Locator
Whether installing or troubleshooting, the Visual Fault Locator (VFL) is an essential tool that quickly and easily locates problem areas in fiber cables. By pinpointing the exact location of fiber damage, technicians can diagnose, troubleshoot, and fix the problem efficiently. The VFL is also used for conducting continuity tests and performing fiber identification.
JDSU offers two unique versions of the VFL that are economically priced and ergonomically designed for comfortable handling and portability. Both versions are equipped with a 2.5 mm interface and are compatible with connectors such as SC, ST, and FC, while the 1.25 mm adapter enables connection to LC and MU connectors. The VFL emits a bright red laser beam (Class II), making the light escaping from the damaged fiber easily visible from a distance. The Continuous/Flash control button lets operators choose between continuous or flashing illumination.
- Compact, ergonomic design for ultimate portability
- Visible wavelength is 650 nm
- High powered laser (1 mW) for single-mode (> 7 km) and multi-mode (> 5 km) connectors
- Continuous or Flash illumination
- Universal connector interface for quick and easy connection