If you’re looking to Sell Dead Zone OTDR Eliminator Launch Box for SM Fiber
Features / Benifits
* Use as a Pulse Suppressor, OTDR Launch Box, Delay Line, Product Demonostrations, Training, Calibration
* Prevents fiber damage and stress during use or transportation
* Continuous reel of fiber
* Small/Slim/Low profile design
* Module stacking capability for added flexibility
* Portable for field use
* Singlemode 9/125
* OTDR Launch Cable/Lead
* Equipment Calibration
* System emulation of loss, length, time delay and reflectance
* The Dead Zone Eliminator® (DZE) is designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR. The DZE is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR’s) to help minimize the effects of the OTDR’s launch pulse on measurement uncertainty.
Buying, Selling, Trading Dead Zone OTDR
* Length: 100 Meters
* Type of Fiber: Singlemode
* Loss @ 1310nm: < 0.5 dB
* Connector: SC / SC
Why do I Need a Launch Cable?
A launch cable (box) is designed to aid in the testing of fiber optic cable when using an OTDR. The launch box is used with Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR’s) to help minimize the effects of the OTDR’s launch pulse on measurement uncertainty.
Without a Launch Cable…
Without the use of a Dead Zone Eliminator® Launch Cable, the initial length of fiber is hidden within the launch pulse. Loss measurements cannot be accomplished in the initial section of fiber. OTDRs require a Dead Zone Eliminator® launch cable when measuring end-to-end loss, fiber loss, connector loss and reflectance of optical fiber links.
With a Launch Cable…
With the use of a Dead Zone Eliminator® Launch Cable, the initial section of fiber under test can be measured. The blind area (dead zone event) is placed in the launch cable allowing you to measure through the event and display the insertion loss and reflectance of the connection at the beginning of the fiber under test. To test an entire section of fiber (end-to-end), two Dead Zone Eliminator® launch cables are recommended. One cable will serve as a launch cable testing the near-end connection, the other cable will serve as a receive cable testing the far-end connection.
* 100 Meter Dead Zone Eliminator
* Universal Fiber Connector
If you’re selling your Dead Zone OTDR please fill out form on the right hand side of page.