If you’re looking to Sell JDSU HP2-80-P4 Fiber InspectionSystem
JDSU HP2-80-P4 Fiber Inspection System
The JDSU HP2 Series inspection and test systems combine fiber inspection and optical power measurement into a single seamless handheld device. The result is a significant increase in workflow efficiency with a system that is easy, repeatable, and fast in performing essential tests in less than half the time it takes with other tools.
The HP2 system, derived from the popular HD2 Series, provides high-quality image resolution in a compact, portable design. The integrated power meter offers quick, easy, and convenient field measurement of optical power and attenuation. Easy push button operation makes the device simple and straightforward, while the inspect-test process establishes optimal workflow practices.
Integrated Patch Cord Microscope (PCM)
The HP2 systems feature an integrated patch cord microscope, adding further value with improved workflow efficiency. Enabling the user to quickly and easily inspect both the female (bulkhead) and male (patch cord) sides of a fiber interconnect and measure optical power levels makes the HP2-**-P4 the ultimate system for fiber technicians.
JDSU offers a wide selection of precision FMAE adapters optimized for easy and accurate inspection of various connector types and applications. To inspect the patch cord, simply insert the connector into the FMAE adapter and focus the image on the display
Integrated Power Meter
Basic and Reliable
The power meter is used for simple optical power testing, or with a light source for insertion loss measurements at various wavelengths.
Accurate Measurement and Simple Operation
Three-button operation and a bright, clear display make the power meter very easy to use. When combined with a JDSU light source, the possibility of measurement errors is eliminated because the power meter automatically detects the wavelength being transmitted.
Automatic Identification of Individual Fibers
The power meter can be used with a JDSU light source to detect the modulation frequency of the light coupled into the fiber, for identification purposes.
Universal Push-Pull Interface
Interchangeable UPP adapters let you connect and test any fiber connector.
- 3.5-inch TFT LCD to view clear, crisp, detailed images of fiber end faces with optimal resolution
- Inspects both sides of fiber interconnect, and accurately tests and measures optical power with one device
- Integrated functions and features eliminate switching between multiple devices
- Input for FBP series probe microscope and a dedicated patch cord microscope (PCM) let users quickly and easily inspect both sides fiber interconnects
- Integrated PCM eliminates need for changing inspection tips, prevents misrouting, and protects patch cords
- Integrated power meter (OLP-8) for all singlemode and multimode applications, such as LAN, telecom, CATV, and DWDM testing
- Modulation frequency detection lets users identify individual fibers at specific tones
- Inspects fiber end faces and accurately tests and measures optical power in one device
- Quickly and easily inspects both the bulkhead (with probe) and patch cord (with PCM) sides of fiber interconnects
- View clear detailed fiber end face image on 3.5-inch video display
- Dedicated for all single-mode and multimode applications, such as LAN, telecom, CATV, and DWDM testing