If you’re looking to Sell Noyes OPM5-2C OLS1D OLS2D
The OLS2-Dual from AFL Telecommunications is a handheld, rugged laser source designed for performing insertion loss measurements on single-mode fiber optic links when used with an optical power meter. When paired with an optical fiber identifier, the OLS2-Dual may be used for fiber identification. The LASER output is stabilized to ensure accurate test results per current TIA/EIA requirements.
The OLS2-Dual features 1310 nm and 1550 nm LASER output from a single output port and offers several modes of operation. Each wavelength may be transmitted individually at CW or with user selectable modulated Tone. Also, each wavelength may be transmitted with Wave ID. When transmitting with Wave ID, the OLS2-Dual supports transmitting pairs of wavelengths in an alternating pattern. Associated with each operating condition, the designated LED indicator will illuminate to identify the currently enabled operating mode and emitted wavelength(s) along with battery charge status and external power presence.
The OLS2-Dual output port is equipped with a UCI based removable adapter to allow the output connector to be inspected and cleaned. The OLS2-Dual offers long battery life from common AA alkaline batteries with external AC adapter available as an option.
The OLS2-Dual is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
Buying, Selling, Trading Noyes OPM5-2C
- Handheld, rugged, lightweight
- Dual wavelengths from a single port
- Dual or single Wave ID, CW, To
- 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz Tone
- Adjustable output
- Low battery LED indicator
- Long battery life with 2 x AA alkaline, optional AC adapter
- Cost-effective, easy to use
- N.I.S.T. Traceable
- Certify SM links per TIA/EIA standards
- Fiber identification prior to splicing
NOYES OLS1-Dual is a hand-held, rugged LED light source designed for performing insertion loss measurements on multimode fiber optic links when used with an optical power meter. The LED output is stabilized to ensure accurate test results per current TIA/EIA requirements.
Multimode Output Port; emits 850/1300 nm LED output at CW, WaveID, or dual wavelength WaveID.
Faster Test Times with WaveID – In WaveID mode, the NOYES OLS4 encodes each wavelength with a unique WaveID code. When used with a NOYES power meter, the pair can send and receive two wavelengths each test – doubling testing efficiency – reducing test time! Flexible Output Connector Adapter Design The OLS1-Dual output ports are equipped with UCI based removable adapters to allow the output connectors to be inspected and cleaned, while allowing field change of output style between FC, SC, ST, & LC connector adapters.
50 and 62.5 µm fiber mandrels Included Mandrels condition test cable for use in certifying both 50 and 62.5 µm fiber links for current and planned high bit rate applications including Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Mandrels apply to launch jumpers is seconds without tools and ensure loss measurements comply with TIA/EIA-568-B standard.
- Hand-held, rugged, lightweight
- Dual wavelengths from a single port
- Dual or single Wave ID, CW, Tone Output
- Selectable 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz Tone
- Certify 50 or 62.5µm fiber links to TIA/EIA Standards
- Certify Multimode fiber links for Gigabit Ethernet (GBE)
- Test Ethernet, Token Ring, and FDDI fiber networks
- Use 1300 nm port to test up to 10 km single-mode fiber links
The OPM5 optical power meter may be used to measure optical power in Premises, Telco, or Broadband fiber optic networks. When used with an LED or Laser light source, the OPM 5 also measures insertion loss of multimode or single-mode cables.
The OPM5 offers Wave ID, automatic wavelength identification and switching, when used with the OLS1-Dual, OLS2-Dual, or OLS4 with Wave ID feature. Multiple test Tone detection is provided for fiber identification. The OPM5 stores optical references for each calibrated wavelength. An easy to read Dual Wavelength LCD display with Backlight shows measured power [dBm or µW] or insertion loss [dB], calibrated wavelengths, tone signal [Hz], wavelength ID, and the battery charge status. Up to 500 records per wavelength of power or insertion loss measurements may be stored in internal non-volatile memory.
Using the supplied Windows® compatible software and USB connection, test records may be transferred to a PC for storage, display, printing, and analysis. In addition to being powered by two AA alkaline, the OPM5 can be powered by optional AC adapter and/or rechargeable NiMH battery pack. The OPM5 optical input port accepts Noyes thread-on style adapter caps. Adapter caps are required for operation and must be ordered separately.
The OPM5 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
- Rugged, handheld, lightweight
- Multimode or single-mode applications
- Premises (Ge), Telco (InGaAs), and Broadband (+26 dBm) models
- Wave ID – automatic wavelength identification and switching
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- Dual Wavelength testing
- 270 Hz, 330 Hz, 1 kHz, and 2 kHz Tone detection
- Large LCD with Backlight
- Power measurements in dBm or µW; insertion loss in dB
- Reference power level storage
- Up to 500 test records per wavelength storage and download
- USB port for download of stored records
- Free Windows® compatible software to view, print, and archive test records
- AA alkaline, optional rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Battery Gauge
- N.I.S.T traceableSpecifications:
If you’re selling your Noyes OPM5-2C please fill out form on the right hand side of page.