If you’re looking to Sell Fluke Fiber QuickMap Troubleshooter
Fluke Networks Fiber QuickMap
The Fluke Networks Fiber QuickMap is an enterprise fiber troubleshooter that quickly and efficiently locates connections and breaks in multimode fiber. By instantly providing distances to failures such as high loss and high reflectance incidents, Fiber QuickMap is the must-have troubleshooter for any technician who works with fiber.
Other troubleshooting solutions in today’s data centers are too inefficient and take up too much time. Lasers are simple, but the repetitive process of shining it down a link and checking the far end is imprecise, tiresome and time-consuming. On the other end
of the spectrum, OTDRs work well as troubleshooters, but their advanced analysis and trace capabilities make them best used for certifying and documenting cable installation quality. Today, network technicians need a first-line diagnostic tool to help them fix their fiber cabling problems. Fiber QuickMap’s one-button ease-of-use, speed and detailed insight into fiber connectivity make it the technician’s troubleshooter of choice.
When and Where to Use Fiber QuickMap
Fiber QuickMap™ provides immediate and in-depth visibility into your enterprise network’s multimode fiber cabling, making it the perfect tool for:
- Degraded network performance? Failed a loss test? Poorer than expected power or loss measurement? Fiber QuickMap helps you locate the source of the problem or eliminate cabling as the culprit. No need to blindly waste time manipulating lasers or flashlights, then walking between both ends of the channel.
- Locating breaks or potential “weak” network cabling areas
- Dirty connectors and poor splices can diminish network performance – or even cause network failure. Fiber QuickMap points you to these incidents based on default or user-defined settings to fix them before they become bigger problems.
- Locating potential sources of bit error rates
- Reflectance caused by end-face contamination or poor connections leads to bit errors. Fiber QuickMap locates these problem areas.
- “Mapping” the channel
- Quickly confirm connectivity by verifying all the links and connections in your channel.
- Fiber QuickMap is perfect for datacenters and campus environments up to 1500m.